When mountain adventure meets windstorms and whiteouts, you’ll be glad of the Nebula Pro Jacket. With zoned construction and recycled Cirrus HL synthetic insulation, it’s a seriously warm layer for remote winter mountaineering.
The midi-baffled Nebula Pro jacket is the warmest of our new Cirrus HL synthetic insulated jackets. Built from recycled 30D Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a water-repellant DWR coating, it uses new Cirrus HL insulation, which is 10% warmer and twice as durable as standard Cirrus. With a revised structure that is even more like natural down, it lofts higher, retains its loft for longer and fills its baffles more consistently, minimising clumping, reducing cold spots and ramping up the jacket’s durability for tough, continuous use. For extra weather protection, it also features an adjustable helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak and a two-way YKK® Vislon front zip with insulated storm guard.
With Stratus sheet insulation in the shoulder and cuff, the Nebula Pro Jacket’s easy maintenance, warmth in the wet and fast-drying properties are perfect for mixed mountain pursuits and harsh winter weather.
- Product Code:QIO-57
- Stratus sheet insulation in key areas for added weather protection
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop outer is windproof and water resistant
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- 2 way YKK Vislon front zip with internal flap
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner chest pocket
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon, 53g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D Atmos nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (250g / 8.8oz Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
How to measure
Rab ships throughout Norway via FedEx but we may also use other, local delivery services that operate to the remote areas of Norway. A flat rate of KR 100 will be charged per order. We aim to have your order delivered within 6 working days
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.