The Microlight Alpine Long uses a Pertex® Quantum outer fabric which is windproof and breathable. 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down provides exceptional warmth without weighing you down. Diverted hood baffle lines create an anatomical fit, alongside a clean finish elasticated cuff construction, and two harness compatible hand pockets, as well as an easily accessible chest pocket. Packing away into a stuff sack which can be clipped to your harness, the Microlight Alpine Long Jacket is always there when you need it.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Microlight Alpine Long is refined, resilient, and iconic, perfect for any adventure.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (150g/5.2oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,150g / 45.2oz size L
- 450g / 15.8oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.