Equally at home at the crag or heading into town, the Horizon Down Pull-On is a lightweight hooded down smock made from recycled fabrics and filled with 650FP hydrophobically-treated recycled down.
Lightweight and highly packable, the Horizon Down Hoody is made from 100% recycled fabrics and filled with 100% recycled hydrophobic down. Featuring a large front kangaroo pocket, snap closure opening and an internal security pocket, the Horizon Down Hoody is the perfect addition to your kit bag when temperatures drop.
- Weight:460g / 16.2oz
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - Pertex® Quantum Eco:,30d x 30d with DWR,50g/m² ,100% recycled ripstop nylon
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Pertex® Quantum Eco:,30d x 30d with DWR,52g/m² ,100% recycled ripstop nylon
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 650FP GRS Certified Recycled Down:,150g / 5.3oz size L
- Product Code:QDB-03
- 650FP Recycled Down (150g/5.3oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum Eco recycled nylon lining
- Pertex® Quantum Eco recycled ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with lycra binding
- Snap closure front opening
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Internal YKK® Natulon zipped security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- YKK® Natulon side access zip
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
Rab ships throughout Norway via FedEx but we may also use other, local delivery services that operate to the remote areas of Norway. A flat rate of KR 100 will be charged per order. We aim to have your order delivered within 6 working days
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.