Designed for summer bivis and lightweight multi-day trips, the Alpine Pro 200 is a mid-weight down-filled sleeping bag that expertly balances warmth, weight and comfort.
The Alpine Pro range is for those looking to balance warmth, weight and comfort. Versatile and rugged, the Alpine Pro 200 offers protection and warmth at a minimum weight and pack size. Its mummy taper shape is roomy and comfortable with an angled footbox that keeps your feet warm but still allows for movement.
Made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro, the Alpine Pro 200 is hand filled in Derbyshire with 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down. This down is held in trapezoidal chambers designed to eliminate cold spots. Through refining and improving the mummy taper shape, alongside optimising the boxwall height within the chambers, we have ensured better down lofting to maximum warmth.
The Alpine Pro 200 has an insulating internal 3D collar with a hood drawcord to keep out cold drafts, as well as a 3/4 length YKK zip with an anti-snag bonded zip guard. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
- 757g / 26.7oz
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016
- Comfort 8°C (46.5°F), Limit 3°C (37.5°F), Extreme -11°C (12.2°F)
- Limit 3°C (37.5°F)
- Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,200g / 7.1oz
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.