Your go-to gloves in cold and wet conditions, the Alliance GTX Mitts are made with a separate GORE-TEX® waterproof outer and PrimaLoft® insulated inner, offering protection and warmth in cold environments.
- PrimaLoft® Gold 266g/m2 total backhand insulation (133 g/m2 Liner glove, 133 g/m2 Outer glove)
- GORE-TEX® Warm waterproof technology
- Modular mitt with protective gauntlet
- Insulation - PrimaLoft® Gold:,
- 280g / 9.8oz
- PrimaLoft® Gold Grip Control 266g/m2 total palm insulation (133 g/m2 Liner glove, 133 g/m2 Outer glove)
- Pittards® Armortan leather palm and nosewipe
- Durable Nylon outer
- Pittards® digital leather reinforcement in key wear areas
- Soft Bemberg lining
- Single handed adjustable cuff
- Quick drying, usable liner glove
- Integrated pull on tab
- Removable leash
A modular mitt with a protective gauntlet, the Alliance GTX Mitt provides versatility for changeable conditions, and features GORE-TEX® Warm waterproof technology, PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on the back of the hand, and PrimaLoft® Gold Grip Control palm insulation.
The Alliance GTX Mitt is protective and comfortable, featuring a durable Nylon outer and leather reinforcement in key wear areas, along with a soft Bemberg lining and quick drying liner glove.
Product Code: QAH-61
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.