The Xenon Jacket is made with lightweight Atmos™ outer, and filled with 60g/m² Stratus™ recycled insulation. With no need for quilting, this versatile and lightweight technical jacket eliminates cold spots, making it perfect for keeping you warm and protected from the elements on alpine belays.
An under helmet hood with stretch binding and elasticated cuffs help eliminate draughts, while zipped handwarmer pockets and a two-way opening front zip with insulated internal zip baffle provide extra warmth when belaying.
Updated with a slimmer fit, the Xenon Jacket packs down into an internal zipped pocket which doubles as an integrated stuff sack. Lightweight, warm and water-resistant, the Xenon Jacket is a versatile jacket that you can take on every adventure.
- Weight:326g / 12.7oz
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - Atmos™:,20d x 20d,38 g/m²,100% nylon
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Atmos™:,20d x 20d,38 g/m²,100% nylon
- Insulation Type:Insulation - Stratus™:,60g/m², 100% recycled polyester
- Product Code:QIO-48
- Stratus™ recycled insulation 60g/m²
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop lining
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop outer fabric
- Under helmet hood with stretch binding
- 2-way opening YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated internal zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pocket
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the EU Europe via DPD. Orders over €50 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of €8.00 will be charged per order under €50. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 1:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed. Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.