Warm and highly water-repellant, the Women’s Verglas Jacket is perfect for cold and showery days whether you’re out on the hill or commuting to the office.
The Women’s Verglas Jacket features a GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ Persistent Beading Technology outer which is water-resistant, windproof and soft to the touch. Warmth is supplied by 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic goose down, while the wired peak hood is filled with Stratus™ synthetic insulation. Additional stitch-free GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ overlays on the torso and upper arms help to further repel water.
The Women’s Verglas Jacket features articulated sleeves for added mobility, which is enhanced by stitch-through construction on the sides and underarms. A front zip with a synthetic insulated baffle helps to prevent draughts, while an internal zipped security pocket and two zipped hand pockets provide plenty of storage options. The incldued stuff sack makes it easy to stash away when conditions improve.
Made with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with persistent beadingFor versatile comfort. Learn more
Made with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with persistent beading
Truly unique jackets, where the GORE-TEX membrane is the outer layer, providing a persistent beading surface that water runs right off. While not fully waterproof, these products are highly water-resistant and extremely breathable
Persistent Beading Surface
The persistent beading surface repels light rain and snow. That means water runs right off the surface, so your jacket stays light.
Cold wind removes the warm air between your skin and clothing. Products made with GORE-TEX are totally windproof, so you stay comfortable for longer.
During intense activity, it is essential that sweat vapour can escape. This product has superb breathability that ensures you will stay dry and comfortable.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (120g/4.2oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon lining
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ Persistent Beading Technology
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,120g / 4.2oz in size 12
- 430g / 15.2oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-free GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ Persistent Beading Technology overlays on torso and upper arms
- Stitch-through construction on sides and underarms to aid mobility
- Stratus™ synthetic insulation filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- Articulated sleeves
- YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.