Designed for mountaineers operating in mixed conditions, the Women's Infinity Light Jacket is a lightweight solution for those looking for uncompromised protection. The robust GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® technology outer is highly breathable and has a soft feel to touch. Easily deflecting wind and rain, the Infinity Light has protective stitch-free overlays and minimal seams to shield its wearer. Inside 800FP R.D.S Certified, Nikwax® treated, European Goose Down is held in a narrow boxwall construction, trapping heat and maintaining core warmth.
The features of the Women's Infinity Light Jacket have been refined for climbers. The 2-way YKK® VISLON® zip and warm down-filled, adjustable hood make cold belays bearable, while pre-curved articulated sleeves, low profile elasticated cuffs and a hem drawcord give a snug but active fit when you’re on the move.
The Infinity Light also comes with its own stuff sack, allowing it to pack down and disappear into your bag once conditions improve.
Made with GORE-TEX Infinium WINDSTOPPERFor versatile comfort. Learn more
Made with GORE-TEX Infinium WINDSTOPPER
Products built with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® are totally windproof, water resistant, and very breathable. While not fully waterproof, they offer an outstanding combination of performance, blend and comfort.
The down insulation is protected from light rain and snow by using a durable light rain-resistant membrane and a water-repellent outer fabric treatment.
The membrane integrated into these jackets blocks all wind, keeping you warmer and more comfortable for longer.
Moisture from sweat vapour can easily escape through the innovative membrane, ensuring your body temperature is properly regulated and you stay dry and comfortable.
- Weight:510g / 18oz
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - Atmos™:,10dx10d 28 g/m² nylon
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™WINDSTOPPER®:,13D x 13D 45g/m² nylon ripstop with ePTFE membrane
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,175g / 6.2oz in size 12
- Product Code:QDN-78
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (175g/6.2oz in size 12)
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology nylon ripstop outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Narrow boxwall construction throughout
- Stitch-free GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology overlays on torso and upper arms
- Down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- Articulated sleeves
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the EU Europe via DPD. Orders over €50 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of €8.00 will be charged per order under €50. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 1:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed. Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.