The Women's Electron Vest is a mid-weight technical down gilet, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use.
The Electron Vest is a mid-weight technical down gilet, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use.
Using the same high quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down as our Electron Jacket, this vest offers high levels of emergency warmth and protection for the mountains. A combination of midi and mini baffle sizes allows for controlled down migration and elasticated arm holes allow for maximum freedom of movement and reaches when climbing.
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,100g / 3.5oz size 12
- Weight:275g / 9.7oz
- Product Code:QDN-59
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (100g/ 3.5oz in size 12)
- 100% Nylon inner
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso
- Stitch-through mini channels on sides
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® VISLON® handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.