- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,800g / 28.2oz
- 1390g / 49.0oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internal Flowgate® technology to control down
- Face baffle for improved hood fit
- Mummy shape
- Longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Pertex® Quantum inner fabric with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Pertex® Quantum Pro inner fabric in hood and foot
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Cotton storage sack
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Internal YKK® 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Angled foot box
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Left hand zip only
- ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip
- Comfort N/A, Limit -22°C(-8°F), Extreme N/A
The Andes 800 offers similar warmth to the Expedition range, in a more performance orientated shape, maximising warmth-to-weight and reducing pack size.
With 800g of high quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down, the Andes 800 is designed for use up to 8000m altitude or on exposed belays, in temperatures as low as -22°C. Styled in a ’mummy shape’ to reduce pack size, the Andes 800 uses a combination of high quality Pertex® inner and outer fabrics to provide increased durability and windproof. Key features include longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration, chest baffles with internal Flowgate® technology and anti-snag webbing tape throughout.
The Andes range of sleeping bags are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
Product Code: QSM-29
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.