Paula Voldner is one of Norway’s strongest climbers, both trad and sport, as well as a fixture in the local climbing community.
Paual has been climbing for 20 years, doing everything from competitions, bouldering in India, big walls around in Norway and the USA, as well as hard single pitches on traditional gear in Sweden. She is mostly driven by being out in the mountains with good friends, pushing her body and mind, and experience new places.
- Crackoholic (8a) Bohuslän - Trad
- Electric Avenue (8a) Bohuslän, Sweden – Trad- First Female Ascent
- Minaret (7c+ E8) Bohuslän, Sweden – Trad – First Female Ascent
- Maraton (8b) Damtjern, Norway
- Kalashnikov (8b) Sørkedalen, Norway
- Trekkoppfuglen (8b) Lier, Norway