Created with lightweight 30D Ripstop nylon outer fabric, the upper, foot and hood of this sleeping bag are filled with 650FP ethically sourced Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic European Duck Down while the base is filled with Pyrotec™ polyester microfibre insulation for increased durability and moisture resistance. This makes the Morpheus 4 versatile and an ideal choice all year round even in colder and wetter conditions.
Twin zips, a left hand YKK® length zip and a right hand ¼ length YKK® zip allow both arms to exit, adding additional venting options. Further features such as the extra wide mummy shape, anti-snag bonded zip guards and an internal stash pocket enhance sleep comfort and usability.
- 1600g / 56.4oz
- Lightweight 30D Ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Lightweight nylon liner fabric
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Pyrotec™ polyester microfibre insulation
- Extra Wide mummy shape
- Trapezoid boxwall construction upper
- Down filled upper, foot and hood
- Synthetic base for added durability and moisture resistance
- Twin zips allow both arms to exit, adding additional usability and venting options
- Left hand YKK® ¾ length zip plus 1/4 length YKK® zip on right hand side
- Extra wide mummy shape enhances sleep comfort and versatility
- Anti snag bonded zip guards
- Concealed internal collar and hood drawcords
- Internal stash pocket
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,530g / 18.6oz
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.