The Microlight Alpine Jacket is the lightweight down jacket you can take anywhere, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
Constructed with Pertex® Quantum outer fabric, the Microlight Alpine is windproof and breathable, using 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down to provide exceptional warmth without compromising on weight. Features include an adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak, diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit, and clean finish elasticated cuff construction. Two harness-compatible hand pockets and a chest pocket provide easy access to storage. Highly compressible, the Microlight Alpine Jacket comes with a stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Microlight Alpine is refined, resilient, and iconic: perfect for any adventure.
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,143g / 5oz size L
- Weight:470g / 17oz
- Product Code:QDA-90
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (143g/5oz in Size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the EU Europe via DPD. Orders over €50 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of €8.00 will be charged per order under €50. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 1:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed. Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.