Whether you’re seeking out a bothy, setting up a bivvy, or heading up to a mountain hut, the Diran ND40:50 is the perfect women’s trekking backpack. With a comfortable and stable carry, the Diran is ideal for striking out on backpacking weekends, short camping trips and overnight travel.
The Diran ND40:50 features the V-TRAX™ carry system with adjustable back length and forward pull hip belt, so it’s easy to adjust for the perfect fit. An extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 10 litres and large bellows side pockets create additional storage.
The Diran ND40:50 features top, front and base entry with a large zipped front panel, ideal for short camping trips when you want easy access to your kit. Essentials stay close to hand with hip belt pockets, while a secure internal lid zipped pocket keeps valuables safely stashed. With front grab handle, and stretch water bottle side pockets, the Diran ND40:50 is perfect for backpacking and travel, overnight trips and short trekking holidays.
- Weight:1.89kg / 4lb 3oz
- Capacity:40+10lt / 2440+610cu.in
- Dimensions:66 x 34 x 38cm
- Product Code:FMQ-17
- Large zipped front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel
- Lower side compression can be routed inside or outside bottle pocket
- Rain cover
- Secure internal lid zipped pocket
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Side compression straps
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Key clip
- Ice axe loop
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 10 litres
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Front grab handle
- Hipbelt pockets
- Hydration compatible
Back Length and Capacity
|Diran ND40:50||Size: 40L|
|Back Length||14-18" / 36-46cm|
|Dimensions||66 x 34 x 38cm|
|Volume||40+10lt / 2440+610cu.in|
|Weight||1.89kg / 4lb 3oz|
Find Your Back Length
Rab ships throughout the EU Europe via DPD. Orders over €50 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of €8.00 will be charged per order under €50. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 1:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed. Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.