Be ready for anything the mountain can bring with the Latok GTX Jacket. Built from rugged, recycled multi-layer GORE-TEX® Pro, it is the ultimate waterproof shell for steep alpine ascents and exposed mountain conditions.
The Latok GTX Jacket is engineered for technical climbs in extreme environments. By bringing together 70D recycled GORE-TEX® Pro Most Breathable fabric with 70D recycled Most Rugged in a single hybrid garment, the new waterproof shell delivers premium waterproofing of 28,000mm alongside extreme breathability for the ultimate comfort during high-intensity activities. Other practical mountain features include deep-venting two-way pit zips, a YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with robust storm flap and one-handed adjustment at the cuffs and hem. For better fit, extra protection and a clear line of sight, the Latok GTX Jacket also features a three-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood with wired and laminated peak, plus a roll-down tab and wind collar.
As part of our highly technical Ascent collection, the updated Latok GTX Jacket is built for winter mountaineers, expedition climbers and professional guides. With its premium fit, fabrics and features, it excels during prolonged exposure to bad weather.
- Weight:579g / 20.4oz
- Product Code:QWG-61
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 3-way fully adjustable helmet compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar
- Hybrid of new GORE-TEX® PRO membranes (Most Breathable reinforced with Most Rugged) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness
- 4 external pockets (2x Napoleon/ 2x Hand) using YKK Aquaguard Zips
- 2-way fully venting pit zips using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
- Internal zipped and mesh pockets
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
- Centre Back: 80cm / 31.4" (Size L)
- Main Fabric: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 160g/m²
- Reinforcement: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with ePTFE membrane and 100% polyamide backer
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the EU Europe via DPD. Orders over €50 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of €8.00 will be charged per order under €50. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 1:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed. Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.