Equally at home at the crag or heading into town, the Horizon Down Pull-On is a lightweight down pullover made from recycled fabrics and filled with 650FP recycled down.
- 650FP Recycled Down (120g/4.2oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum Eco recycled nylon lining
- Pertex® Quantum Eco recycled ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Insulation - 650FP GRS Certified Recycled Down:,120g / 4.2oz size L
- 390g / 13.8oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Insulated collar with snap closure front opening
- Hand pockets in side seam
- Internal YKK® Natulon zipped security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Fit: Regular
Lightweight and highly packable, the Horizon Down Pull-On is made from 100% recycled fabrics, and filled with 100% recycled hydrophobic down. Two handwarmer pockets, elasticated cuffs and an insulated collar with snap closure help to seal in the warmth. Light enough to layer, the Horizon Down Pull-On will keep you warm whether you’re throwing it on between boulder problems or heading to the local wall on a chilly evening.
Product Code: QDB-04
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.