With fully recycled fabrics and synthetic insulation, our Cirrus Skirt marries warmth and weather resistance with complete freedom of movement for ski touring, hiking and winter belaying.
The Cirrus Skirt uses a recycled 30D Pertex Quantum Pro outer with elastane side panels for the ideal combination of toughness, breathability and movement. To increase active mountain mobility, it also uses an elasticated Matrix waistband, an ergonomically shaped hem and a double-ended front YKK Vislon zip. The shell features a DWR coating for increased weatherproofing and the new recycled Cirrus HL synthetic insulation uses high-loft structures that retain plenty of air even in the wet for faster drying and clump-free distribution in changeable weather.
Warm, windproof, weather-resistant and fast-drying, the Cirrus Skirt comes with secure hand pockets, glove-friendly zips and tough, durable fabrics for reliable everyday mountain use.
- Product Code:QIO-65
- Matrix waistband with light elastication
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Double ended full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets
- Ergonomically shaped hem for active use
- Packable into separate stuff sack
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR and 92% polyamide/8% elastane stretch side panels
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (43g / 1.5oz Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Length 46cm (Size 12)
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the EU Europe via DPD. Orders over €50 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of €8.00 will be charged per order under €50. We will aim to ship orders placed Monday - Friday before 1:00 pm the same day, although this is not guaranteed. Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.