The Astral Mitt is a warm and dextrous mitt for use in extreme cold, combining a tough Pertex® Shield outer with 750 F.P. Certified European Goose Down and PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation for durability and protection.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Pittards® leather palm and nosewipe
- Pertex® Shield outer shell for flex and durability
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,
- 250g / 8.8oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- PrimaLoft® Gold Grip Control 100g/m2 Palm
- PrimaLoft® Gold 400g/m2 Insulation to backhand
- Soft Bemberg lining
- Single handed cuff cinch adjustment
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Ripstop nylon cuff lining to prevent icing
- Stretch panel over knuckles
- Removable leash
Suitable for up to 7,000 metres and on Arctic expeditions, the Astral Mitt provides excellent dexterity thanks to a PrimaLoft® Gold Grip Control Palm and a stretch panel over the knuckles. Exceptionally warm, it combining a tough Pertex® Shield outer with 750 F.P. Certified European Goose Down and PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation to the back of the hand.
A ripstop nylon cuff lining to prevent icing, removable leash and a soft Bemberg lining make the Astral Mitt the perfect choice for technical use in very cold conditions.
Product Code: QAH-57
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.