Inspired by our past, the Andes Jacket is an authentic technical down jacket that celebrates our legacy, providing warmth and style whether you're between boulder problems, hanging out at the wall, or heading out to meet friends.
The Andes Jacket is constructed with durable and hard wearing Pertex® Quantum outer fabric, and filled with 650FP ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, providing high levels of warmth and comfort. Additional features include a micro-fleece lined collar, a front zip with insulated baffle and roll-over chin guard, and part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment.
With a fully adjustable and removable down filled hood and one zipped internal security pocket, the Andes Jacket is a technical jacket offering ultimate warmth for everyday use and tough enough to protect you between routes during winter visits to the crag.
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,378g / 13.3oz
- Weight:968g / 34.1oz
- Product Code:QDA-98
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down (378g/oz in size L)
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum lining
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- Fully adjustable and removable down filled hood
- Micro fleece lined collar
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle and roll-over chin guard
- Insulated front placket with snap closure
- 2 insulated handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.