Designed for cold weather mountaineering adventures, the Winter Torque Pants are made with a combination of Matrix™ membrane and non-membrane fabrics for the perfect balance between water-resistance and breathability. Extra panelling at critical areas provides durability where it’s needed most.
The Winter Torque Pants feature a silicone gripper hem with underboot cord attachment points for use with crampons or mountaineering boot. Two-way thigh vents feature mesh lining to prevent snow build-up. With a comfortable fleece backer, articulated knees and re-enforcements to the knee and instep, the Winter Torque Pants are the ultimate in winter mountaineering legwear. ;
- Snap fastened waistband with YKK® double ended zip fly
- Overlaid reinforcement to knee and in-step
- Matrix™ 3 Layer Softshell with membrane and fleece backer
- 590g / 20.8oz
- Integrated and removable 30mm wide webbing belt
- Bonded belt loops with brace attachment loops
- Compatible with elasticated braces ASR-T04 (not included)
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- 2 YKK® 2-way zipped thigh vents
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- YKK® Zipped side leg opening with expansion gusset
- Silicon gripper hem with hyperlon underboot cord attachment points
- Inside leg length: 81cm / 32”
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
|Short (76cm)||Regular (81cm)||Long (86cm)||X Long (91cm)|
|Short (30in)||Regular (32in)||Long (34in)||X Long (36in)|
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
For Hip measurments measure the full circumference at the widest part of your hips.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.