The Expedition series of sleeping bags are the warmest-weight bags in the Rab® range and are designed for use on expeditions to 8000m peaks and in polar environments.
With 1200g of the highest quality 850FP ethically sourced European Goose Down, the Expedition 1200 is designed to offer warmth and protection in temperatures as low as -35°C. Specifically designed for expedition use, the Expedition 1200 is slightly oversized to accommodate larger Expedition clothing, and uses a combination of high quality Pertex® inner and outer fabrics.
Key technical features include water-resistant linings at the head and foot to prevent water ingress, longitudinal baffles to minimise down migration, and a face baffle for improved use with a hood. The Expedition range of sleeping bags are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- 1840g / 64.9oz
- Comfort N/A, Limit -35°C(-31°F), Extreme N/A
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum inner fabric with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Pertex® Quantum Pro inner fabric in hood and foot
- 850FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internalFlowgate® technology to control down
- Face baffle for improved hood fit
- Mummy shape
- Longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK® 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Down clothing compatible (larger internal lining than other Rab® sleeping bags)
- ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip
- Left hand zip only
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Internal drawcords
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Insulation - 850FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,1200g / 42.3oz
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.