Lightweight and highly packable, the Horizon Down Pull-On is made from 100% recycled fabrics, and filled with 100% recycled hydrophobic down. Two handwarmer pockets, elasticated cuffs and an insulated collar with snap closure help to seal in the warmth. Light enough to layer, the Horizon Down Pull-On will keep you warm whether you’re throwing it on between boulder problems or heading to the local wall on a chilly evening.
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 650FP GRS Certified Recycled Down:,120g / 4.2oz size L
- Weight:390g / 13.8oz
- Product Code:QDB-04
- 650FP Recycled Down (120g/4.2oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum Eco recycled nylon lining
- Pertex® Quantum Eco recycled ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Insulated collar with snap closure front opening
- Hand pockets in side seam
- Internal YKK® Natulon zipped security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout Canada via FedEx or Canada Post dependent on location. Orders over $100 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of $15.00 will be charged per order under $100. We aim to have your order delivered within 12 to 14 working days.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.