The Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
190g/7oz (size Large) of 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,190g / 7oz size L
- Weight:500g / 18oz
- Product Code:QDN-51
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (190g/7oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch-through mini channels on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® Flat VISLON®front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout Canada via FedEx or Canada Post dependent on location. Orders over $100 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of $15.00 will be charged per order under $100. We aim to have your order delivered within 12 to 14 working days.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.